Wednesday 17 May 2006

where too much sport...

Basketball last night was good fun. The turnout wasn't enormous - 9 I think - but Sandy came along to help Liz run the training, and probably is better at running drills than Liz on her own, so it was good fun. In the last game of halfcourt I got frustrated with people getting lost on defense and just started trying to score instead of pass, as I usually do. Surprisingly, it worked, and I pretty much scored all my team's points. I don't normally go for that sort of thing, but in some way its nice to know that I can score sometimes.

IRISA basketball got rescheduled to today. Wasn't quite so much fun, partly because we always run the full court, with no subs, and play for between 90 minutes and 2 hours, which is a lot for anyone, and I'm not in the greatest shape. Anyway, it was a bit of a comedown from last night.

Tomorrow's tennis. Franck has blisters and a busted racquet, so its just Seb, Jean-Marie and I. Next week we should be 5, with Franck back and Olivier coming along.

No comments: