Wednesday 22 March 2006

nyargh

Usually I manage to keep my angst to one or other of my work/non-work spheres, but the last week or so it has been both at once. Things to be done, but not enough time to do them properly before chooffing off on hols. And to boot, the more I agonise over them, the more imposing the tasks seem.

While I'm here, I guess I can update stuff. I called Em on Thursday night (Friday morning in Hobart) to say happy birthday, and had a quick chat with everyone (Lee, M & D were down for the weekend). Friday night was St Pat's, and pints at a chockers O'Connells with Erwan, J-M and Andrew, the Irishman visiting us from Trinity. Saturday night was an Avenir game, which they won easily, and to which I paid less attention than usual. The party afterwards was OK, much time spent chatting, drinking and eating - usually I'm not a big fan of the post-game chow, but Erwan & Manu did themselves proud. Home about 3:30. Sunday afternoon there was a game between the Avenir 2s and Rennes Patros, in a well-hidden and well-acquitted gym near the canal.

One week til hols, back to my agony.

No comments: