Tuesday 27 September 2005

screen. more screen.

Saturday games. Sunday TV.

Little more detail, I guess. I burnt Saturday playing Madden, then stepped out in the evening for Avenir's first home game. There were promises of storyline, like the fact that the crazy Polish girl was lining up against Liz, but it didn't pan out. Avenir trailed at 1-0 and never after and won by godknowshowmany, let's say 40. Liz had her ankle strapped to kingdom come having spraining her ankle Wednesday - god knows how she got up and down the court.

Sunday I watched teev: Entourage, Sopranos, Anger Management, pap.

Today I'm at SPLC attending tutorials, more through technical assistance (read: lock and unlock doors and show people to and from rooms) than interest. It's all rather dull - not my field.

No comments: