Friday 20 February 2004

I did some more missionary work with people in the team here this morning, by way of trying to work out shared understandings for some definitions of terms that had been causing some problems. I hadn't expected much, but the majority seemed convinced by my definitions, and I think now better understand where I am coming from, at least.

As if one win wasn't enough, I went to look at an apartment, thanks to some help from someone to whom I now owe an even bigger debt of gratitude (did I say that already?). Anyway, the apartment is perfect for me, I think, and it looks probably I can get it, too. A meeting next work will probably decide that. I look forward to going back to the real estate agency that fleeced me last week and telling them I found something without them. They won't give my wool back though, I wouldn't think.

No comments: